Along with the progressing growth of international business contacts, huge variety of channels used for reaching business partners, different expectations of clients, synergy of activities is becoming increasingly popular in marketing strategies. SEO, copywriting, social media marketing are no longer uninhabited islands and only combining the above in an effective way will generate conversion. The same thing applies in the translation industry, where transcreation is an expression of such an approach. Continue reading Transcreation – What is it and how to use it in growing a business?
- Happy Leap Year 2020! Calendar Trivia
- Every country has its own Santa
- Magia prezentów – co kraj, to Mikołaj
- Transkreacja – znaczenie w tłumaczeniach i marketingu
- Jet lag – demystified. Theory versus practice.
- A travel bug meaning … What?
- A bucket list – what is it?
- Translation and Transcription – What’s The Difference?
- 5 Tips to Be an Efficient Freelance Translator
- How To Become a Certified Translator