Along with the progressing growth of international business contacts, huge variety of channels used for reaching business partners, different expectations of clients, synergy of activities is becoming increasingly popular in marketing strategies. SEO, copywriting, social media marketing are no longer uninhabited islands and only combining the above in an effective way will generate conversion. The same thing applies in the translation industry, where transcreation is an expression of such an approach. Continue reading Transcreation – What is it and how to use it in growing a business?
- How To Become a Certified Translator
- 5 Tips to Help You Be An Efficient Freelance Translator
- Specialised dictionaries for translators
- 7 Translation Blogs You Should Follow As A Translator
- How Do Computer Assisted Translation Tools Work And Why Should You Use One When Translating?
- How Can CAT Tools Help You as a Freelance Translator?
- How Does Translation Memory Make Your Work Easier As A Translator?
- 9 Tips to Help You Grow Your Translation Business
- How To Become A Professional Translator
- How Can you Specialize as a Freelance Translator to Gain more Business?